Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does sudocrem work on spots?!?

I'm really interested if finding out cheap useful methods to cut down a few of my spots dat cover my face;; I av heard that sudocrem reduces the redness and quickly removes pimples/spots so is this true and av u heard this too?!Does sudocrem work on spots?!?
it works quite well overnight but obviously if you put it on in the day, when you go out you look very pale and washed out, so it's best just to use it at night. Makeup doesn't really go well over the top of it because it can make your skin quite oily and shiny.


it gets rid of the redness and usually takes about 3 days of using it to get rid of a spotDoes sudocrem work on spots?!?
it worked for me really well the first time i used it!


it still works but not as well! it does dry up spots and it reduces redness! i usually put it on when im just in my house then take it off before putting on make-up.... definitely a cheap way of reducing redness and size of spots!! :D:D
i'm not sure if it'd work but Germolene does!

No comments:

Post a Comment