Saturday, December 26, 2009

Anyone got spots?

I had spots on my face a few weeks ago,but now I don't have any at all thanks to Freederm lotion, which you can buy in Boots or your local superdrug... I hope this helps!Anyone got spots?
Yes I have got spots Lucy.. thank you very much for the advice,I will add this to my shopping-spree list! Cheers! Have a nice day...Anyone got spots?
thanks, I'll try that!! is it a spot cream, or like a cleanser??
Thanks for the advice Lucy, ive tried everything but not that, its going straight on my shopping list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the advice Lucy. I will consider buying it.
wow thanks Lucy i will add this too my shopping list,there's nothing more horrible then spots on your face i have tried so many different creams and lotion cheers .....
Thanks for the advice, I'll add it to my shoppong list.
I had spots on my face until I seriously cut down on the chocolate and crisps...and not buying those actually saves me money! ;o)
Thank you very much for that.I know what i will be rushing out to get at lunch.Hope it works as well for me as it did for you.Thank you x

No comments:

Post a Comment