Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Clinique 3 step-using for almost 2 wks & have broken out in spots..will my skin get better? did u have this?

anyone that can help me? I WANT TO KNOW DID PEOPLES SKIN GET WORSE BEFORE IT GOT BETTER? also i made a big mistake and added toothpaste on top of the clinique toner/exfoliator on the major spots as they were getting me down and now i have red scab like things on 3 spots!! ahhh not good!! I know its from the toothpaste though!! THANKS GUYS XClinique 3 step-using for almost 2 wks %26amp; have broken out in spots..will my skin get better? did u have this?
Hi...





Yes, your skin does get worse before it gets better, especially when using good quality products like Clinque. The reason this happens is that the products are drawing the impurities out of your skin. So unless you broke out immediately after using the products (which would indicating sensitivity to the product) then i would give it a little longer. I am assuming you are using the right products for your skin type.Clinique 3 step-using for almost 2 wks %26amp; have broken out in spots..will my skin get better? did u have this?
clinique is not a good make as said my the above person. anyone who works in this field would know. i once asked my friend who worked for clinique and she told she they used step 2, the toner to scrub pen marks off their sales counter. as it contains acetone...which is the stuff u use to take ur nail polish off..dont u get suspicious it smells exactly like nail polish remover..u might aswell buy some remover and wipe it all over ur face...no wonder u gettin spots. i used it to when i was 13-14 ...and it stung my face so much.
yeah that toothpaste thing is a myth.


some foundation makes certain people break out.. it means its just not for you, if I were you I would stop using it, and it wouldn't hurt to make sure you wash your face everynight after wearing it all day

No comments:

Post a Comment