Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Spots on my face?

there are simply too many. one vanishes while another pops out. there was one on my nose, it vanished leaving a mark. and now another appeard on my forehead. im just annoyed with them on my face. iam 16. should i do something about it? my mum says they'll disappear as age goes by. what is your advice?Spots on my face?
Yes, i used to have spots too, but ive got them under control now. I tried every face wash, washed my face three times a day and nothing worked. Then i went to the doctors and got told it was acne and I got some cream from the doctors called Panoxyl 2.5. It takes about two weeks to work but you can get results after a few days, dont use too much of it though or your face will start to peel and become red.Spots on my face?
If it is acne we are talking about, what I used to do is open my pores using steam. Usually this occurs when I am taking a shower in hot water. After I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash. I scrub my whole face with it. Then I wash it out. After I am done with that I take normal soap and scrub my face with it. I scrub and wash at least 2 times. Then I finally just wash my face with normal COLD water. This closes my pores, and then I am done! But just in case you aren't sure what to do, go and see a dermatologist. They usually know best! =D
Your mother is right, but then again you don't want pits, if you are really wanting to try and get rid of them book an appointment with a doctor he/she will probably precribe you with some things that are better than things like clearasil and things. The doctor will also give you a schedule to follow to help you reduce spots.





If you cannot go to the doctor then use some clearasil regularly (Twice a day). I wouldn't worry, no-one judges you on spots on your skin so don't feel self-consious.
Dermalogica's Medicated Clearing Gel.


Cleansing, toning, moisturising every morning and night. Exfoliating 2-3 times a week!


I am 16 too and it works for me x
Yeah your mum is right, just use face products like clearasil, and make sure you wash your face regulary.


But yeah, they should disappear as you get older.





x
Mix bicarbonate of soda and water together until it's a thick paste. Apply it to the spots and leave it on for 30 minutes to an hour then wash it off. It worked for me.
Simple. Take a ride on your bicycle to Wal-Mart, so that you do not leave any carbon foot prints in the atmosphere, and go to the new face section. They have some brand new faces that have just arrived from Japan. All you do is to add water and cover your face with it and three years later, Hey Presto, New Face. It is actually called, New Face.
my advice is to see a dermatologist just in case, they can prob. give u sumen that will help. and try not to stress about it. Good luck!
wash your face everyday and dont scratch any spots at all or it will get worse!
u should consult with ur doctor go on google or somethang. try www.olay.com my freind had the same prob he checked out the site n bought this special cream n it wear of. try fair n lovely.... i dont think it matters if ur g or b....

No comments:

Post a Comment